Applications are invited for the post of Cook (Full Time) At Croghan Fairy Bush CLG
• 2 Years Experience in Catering
• HACCP training and be familiar with HACCP procedures
• Current Certification of Primary Course in Food Hygiene
• Good communication skills
• Plan and prepare meals for children in conjunction with Healthy Eating policies and all relevant legislation
• Cater for individual dietary requirements that children may have
• Implement Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Guidelines
• Maintain all necessary kitchen records in accordance with HACCP e.g. Temperature checks on food and fridges, completion of cleaning sheets, maintaining food delivery logs etc.
• Ensuring hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard
For further information please contact Management on 071 9668400.
Covering letter with CV maybe addressed to Management, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org