Applications are invited for the post of Childcare Supervisor (Full Time Post) At Croghan Fairy Bush CLG
• Minimum FETAC Level 6 Childcare Qualification
• At least 2 Years’ Experience as a Supervisor in a childcare setting or equivalent • Knowledge of the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, National Government Programmes, Early Childhood Care & Education Programme, Community Childcare Subvention Programme and National Childcare Scheme
• Child Protection Training and First Aid
• Knowledge of legislation in relation to welfare of children’s health and wellbeing – Pre-school Regulations 2006, Childcare Act 1991
• Supervision of staff in all aspects of their duties
• Competent communication skills, IT skills, and record keeping
• Ability to motivate and maintain a high standard of professional childcare in a holistic environment. • The Supervisor will work in close liaison with the Fairy Bush Manager and Voluntary Management Committee, in maintaining a progressive Community Based Childcare Service.
For further information please contact Management on 071 9668400.
Covering letter with CV maybe addressed to Management, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Latest date for receipt of applications for all positions: 31st March2022.