The Growing Tree Childcare facility in Ballaghaderreen is currently looking for Early Years Educators and AfterSchool Educators to join the team.
If you are looking for work in the Childcare sector, get in touch as we have vacancies, full and part-time options available.
Applicants must have:
- A Minimum of FETAC Level 5 in Early Years Care and Education or higher
- Experience of working within the early year’s sector
- Knowledge of the pre-school regulations
- Children First / Child Protection certification is desirable
- Current First Aid certification is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- A genuine love of working with children as well as an enthusiasm in implementing a play-based curriculum
- Garda Clearance and references
- Hours of Work: Full and Part-time options available
- Days of Work – Monday to Friday
- Salary: €13 -€15 per hour depending on qualification and experience
- Annual Leave: 24 days Annual Leave plus public holidays on a pro-rata basis
- Opportunities for further development in childcare qualifications available
- Staff Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme provided
Interested candidates should apply with their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 09066 30252 to discuss further.
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED