CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH :Invites applications for BUSINESS MANAGER Part Time / Full Time Post
Part Time / Full Time Post
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day today management of the childcare facility which is run by a Voluntary Management Committee.
- Management Skills to include Finance, Budgeting, Marketing, IT and Payroll
- Minimum of 1 year Management experience
- Experience in Human Resources including supporting and supervising staff and volunteers
- Good report writing and interpersonal skills
- Organising fundraising event
- Diploma in Business Management, Community Development or equivalent/relevant qualification
- Knowledge of the National Childcare Schemes/Childcare Regulations (dcya.gov.ie/www.tusla.ie)
- Child protection and Fire and Safety training
- Experience working with and reporting to a Voluntary Management Committee
- Experience in networking with local/national agencies such as Roscommon County Childcare Committee and other relevant agencies
- Work in partnership with parents and the local community Competitive salary dependent on experience and
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to
The Chairperson, Croghan Fairy Bush Limited
Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is: 24th June 2022.