Outdoor Enhancement Grant
Further to the recent announcement by the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth, Roderic O’Gorman, T.D., on the Summer of Play initiative and the inclusion of an Outdoor Enhancement Capital Grant 2021 for ELC and SAC services please be advised of the following;
- The online application process for the Outdoor Enhancement Capital Grant 2021 will open on Hive on 18 June 2021.
- To be eligible, applicants must have been contracted with DCEDIY to provide Early Learning and Care and or School Age Childcare Programmes on the 3 May 2021, and have a minimum of one child registered in respect of one or more of the DCEDIY registration based schemes.
- The amount of grant available is pre-determined and calculated based on the number of individual children registered with the service as at 3 May 2021.
Number of children registered Grant Allocation 1-49 €1,000 50-100 €2,000 101+ €2,500
- The timeframe for eligible expenditure under the grant is from 1 June 2021 – 31 December 2021.
- Detailed applicant guidelines demonstrating how to apply and the terms and conditions of funding will be published on Hive in advance of the application process opening.