Williamstown Development Company invites applications for the following positions: Manager – Maternity Leave Cover & manage an afterschool service
Williamstown Community Playschool
- Manager – Maternity Leave Cover – October 2022 until May 2023
- 20 hours per week with a possible increase to 40 hours per week for the successful candidate to also manage an afterschool service currently being established in the town.
- Fixed term contract
- Minimum Level 6 qualification – Level 7+ is desirable
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role in a childcare setting
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Maintain scheme organisation such as ECCE, NCS records using the Early Years Hive program
- Ability to maintain records and other documents required for inspection purposes
- First Aid, Manual Handling, Fire Safety
- The successful candidate will be highly organised with an ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage the running of a preschool and staff as well as the ability to implement quality early childhood curriculum and creative skills to develop age appropriate activities will be of the utmost importance in this position.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full knowledge of TUSLA regulations and requirements and the ability to facilitate TUSLA inspection
We are currently in the process of setting up an afterschool in the area. Both services will be ran with the same team of staff and management committee.
Please apply with CV stating the position you are applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 21st Oct 2022
Position is subject to Garda Vetting and favourable references
Canvassing will disqualify
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled
Shortlisting may apply
Williamstown Development Company is an equal opportunities employer
Leave a Reply