Tubbercurry Family & Childcare Resource centre- Assistant Childcare Manager
CHILDCARE ASSISTANT MANAGER FULLTIME POSITION
Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource House Project CLG offers high quality, affordable, early learning, and school aged childcare.
If you are interested in applying to become the CHILDCARE ASSISTANT MANAGER and meet the following, we would love to hear from you:
- Desirable qualification Level 7/8 in Childcare
- Minimum qualification Level 6 in Childcare
- Available for Full Time work – 35 hours per week – Must be Flexible
- Good communication skills, Motivated and a Team Leader
- You must have some managerial/supervisor experience
- You must demonstrate proficient IT skills
- You must have a good knowledge of all current Childcare Regulations
- A PayScale is in place according to qualifications and years’ experience
- Staff uniform and continued professional development provided
Applicants should forward their CV, and a supporting cover letter outlining their availability and suitability, by post or email to: Martina Gallagher, Childcare Manager, Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre, Mountain Road, Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, F91YR25.
Childcare Assistant Manager job description available upon email request to the above
Closing date for application: Friday 10th December.
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 16th and Friday 17th December.
Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource House Project CLG is an equal opportunities employer.