Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource House Project CLG- are seeking Early Year’s Lead Educators (Room Leaders) to join our expanding team.
EARLY YEAR’S LEAD EDUCATORS (ROOM LEADERS)-2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource House Project CLG offers high quality, affordable, early learning, and school aged childcare. We are seeking Early Year’s Lead Educators (Room Leaders) to join our expanding team. We have two positions available. These positions can be combined as a Full-Time position:
- ECCE Childcare Room Leader, part time, morning
- School Aged Childcare Service Leader, part time afternoon
If you are interested in applying to become an EARLY YEAR’S LEAD EDUCATOR and meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you:
- Minimum qualification Level 6 in Childcare
- Must demonstrate good leadership skills
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear, Siolta and preschool regulations
- Good communication skills including excellent spoken and written English
- Motivated and a Team Player with a Child Centred Approach
- Good organisation skills
- First Aid, Child Protection, Manual Handling training – Desirable
- One year’s work experience in a childcare setting – Desirable
The Benefits of working with us include:
- Pay scale in operation
- Staff uniform and Continued Professional Development provided
Applicants should forward their CV, and a supporting cover letter stating what position they wish to apply for, by post or email to: Martina Gallagher, Childcare Manager, Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre, Mountain Road, Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, F91YR25. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Year’s Lead Educator job description available upon email request to the above address.
Closing date: Monday 18th July 2022 at 12.00 noon
An EARLY YEAR’S LEAD EDUCATOR PANEL, for future vacancies, will be formed.