Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource House Project CLG-are seeking Early Years Educators to join our expanding team.
EARLY YEARS EDUCATORs- FULL TIME, PARTTIME AND RELIEF POSITIONS
Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource House Project CLG offers high quality, affordable, early learning, and school aged childcare. We are seeking Early Years Educators to join our expanding team.
If you are interested in applying to join our team and meet the following criteria, we would love to hear from you:
- Minimum qualification Level 5 in Childcare – Level 6 preferred
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Aistear, Siolta and preschool regulations
- Good communication skills including excellent spoken and written English
- Motivated and a Team Player with a Child Centred Approach
- Availability for afternoon work
- First Aid, Child Protection, Manual Handling training – Desirable
- One year’s work experience in a childcare setting – Desirable
The Benefits of working with us include:
- Pay scale in operation
- Staff uniform and Continued Professional Development provided
Applicants should forward their CV, and a supporting cover letter stating what position they wish to apply for, by post or email to: Martina Gallagher, Childcare Manager, Tubbercurry Family and Childcare Resource Centre, Mountain Road, Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, F91YR25. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years Educators job description available upon email request to the above address.
Closing date: Monday 18th July 2022 at 12.00 noon
EARLY YEARS EDUCATORS PANEL, for future vacancies, will be formed.