Strokestown Community Pre-school require Assistant Manager & Childcare Practitioner
Position 1: Assistant Manager
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Assistant Manager for our Breakfast Club, Playschool and Afterschool facility. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly driven, experienced, motivated individual with a successful track record within the childcare sector to join our team.
- Support for further education
- Continuous professional development
- Childcare support.
- The opportunity to work as part of a team.
Candidates must have the following;
- A minimum of Fetac Level 6 in Childcare. A degree in Early Years Education would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the childcare field
- A strong passion for the needs and development of the individual child.
Position 2: Childcare Practitioner
Essential criteria includes:
- Min QQI/Fetac V in ECCE
- Experience in the safety and welfare of childcare
- Ability to work at part of a team
- Garda vetting required
- Willing to work flexible hours
Job descriptions on request
Interested applicants should send CV and letter of interest to email@example.com on or before Friday 16th July