Strokestown Community Playschool CLG, Lisroyne, Strokestown, are recruiting:
(Maternity Leave) – One Year Contract
Breakfast Club Playschool and Afterschool Duties
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Assistant Manager for our Care Service in Strokestown, Co. Roscommon. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone passionate about the early years and willing to be responsible for the team and the running of the service in the absence of the Manager.
Candidates must have the following;
- A knowledge of the Tusla Regulations and regulatory requirements of the Early Years
- A willingness to be on the floor, as well as being in the office supporting the Manager when necessary
- An ability to implement an emergent curriculum and lead the rooms when required
- A knowledge of child development
- A minimum of level 6 in QQI Early Childhood Education and Care
Full time position
- Minimum qualification required – Level 5 in Childcare
- Experience desirable but not essential
Please forward your CV and cover letter
if you are interested in applying for this position firstname.lastname@example.org on or before June 28th 2022.