Springlawn Community Childcare Co.Longford are recruiting
Early Years Educator & Inclusion Co-Ordinator (Part-time 25 hours per week)
(Maternity leave cover) (Aug 21 to March 22)
Level 7/8 Qualification in Childcare
Three year’s post qualification and experience in a similar setting.
Part-time Early Years Educator (20 hours per week)
Level 6/7, Qualification in Childcare
Two year’s post qualification and experience.
Essential requirements for both positions.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proven ability to meet standards in childcare regulations:
- Ability to plan an Education and Play curriculum:
- Ability to communicate with children, staff and parents in the community :
- Be of good character:
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
AIM Worker Required: For to support child on a 1 to 1 basis: (18 hrs per week)
Level 5/6, qualification in Childcare
Experience of working with children.
Further details and an application form can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd July 2021at 5pm.
Please forward cover letter with your application by post to Mr. Frank Horne, Chairperson, Springlawn Childcare Community Group Ltd, No. 60. Springlawn Longford.