Roscommon Community Playgroup are recruiting
Roscommon Community Playgroup CLG, RCN 20029777
18 Henry Street, Roscommon, F42 X292
Phone: (083) 305 6686 / (090) 6627208 Email: email@example.com
PART TIME AIM SUPPORT WORKER POSITION
9am-12.30pm Monday – Friday
Term Time Only
For the preschool year 2021-2022
AIM Support Worker, working alongside our experienced ECCE Team.
Responsible for assisting in developing and coordinating support to children participating in ECCE setting.
• Minimum QQI/ FETAC Level 5 in Childcare or SNA Qualification
• Minimum 1 Year experience in a busy childcare environment
• Garda Vetting Required
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to ensure the health & safety of children at all times
• Kind, friendly and responsive to the needs of children
• Good communication skills, fun loving and active
• Ability to work on own initiative
• First Aid Responder Training (Level 5)
• Tusla Always Children First Foundation Training
Subject to Garda Clearance, please email for a blank Garda Clearance form.
Job description available upon request.
Interested applicants should send in completed Garda Clearance Form with letter of expression of interest and CV to:
The Manager, Roscommon Community Preschool, 18 Henry Street, Roscommon F42 X292 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications is Wednesday 23rd November
Roscommon Community Preschool is an Equal Opportunities Employer.