Roscommon CCC Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Seminar 2019
Roscommon County Childcare Committee-Continuing Professional Development Event
Date: 23rd October 2019 Time: 2-7pm Venue: Abbey hotel Roscommon Town .
Roscommon County Childcare Committee are holding our annual continuing professional development event on Wednesday 23rd October 2019 We have a variety of interesting workshops which will support early years and school age childcare services. Participants can attend a variety of workshops for just €10 per person with tea and scones included. The workshops include :
- Tulsa- Meitheal Workshop 2pm-4.30pm Meitheal – A National Practice Model for all agencies working with Children, Young People and their Families
- School Age childcare workshop 2pm-4.30pm ‘Taking School Age Childcare Towards a Bright New Future’
- Effective Communication with Parents -5pm-6pm
- Consultation on Draft Childminding Action Plan -5pm-6pm
- Tusla Inspection & Corrective Actions Preventative Actions (CAPA) process 6pm-6.45pm
- Registration of School age childcare and re-registration of Early Years services information workshop 6pm-. 6. 45pm
Roscommon CCC hope this CPD event will inspire those with an interest in the early year’s and School Age sector including early year’s educators, owners/managers of early year’s services, students, community employment participants, agency staff and parents.
To view Roscommon CCC CPD seminar poster please click here
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 094 9622540.
To book your ticket to the seminar please click here.