Roscommon CCC Bulletin 07 November 2019
Here are the important dates, deadlines and announcements for the week 4 – 8 November 2019.
Friday 15 November 2019
- Closing date for new CCSP
Wednesday 20 November 2019
- National childcare scheme opens for applications
Saturday 30 November 2019
- ELC and SAC capital funding report deadline
Friday 6 December 2019
- Payments for amended 2018/2019 (last year’s) ECCE registrations to be issued.
Friday 14 February 2020
- TEC registrations will close permanently
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
National Childcare Scheme
NCS will go live to parents on November 20th. If you are an existing service who hasn’t yet received your invite to the new portal, email EYPC@pobal.ie to request one.
There is now a dedicated National Childcare Scheme YouTube channel. On it you will find brief videos taking you through the various processes on the new portal.
You can see the variety of videos here.
The links are also up on PIP.
New NCS training
When we were offering the NCS systems training between August and October, we couldn’t demonstrate how to do returns or all aspects of the funding tab on the NCS portal. Pobal have produced two webinars to show you how returns and funding work. These are the links:
- NCS Returns Webinar Recording Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/7746682143809964552
- NCS Funding Webinar Recording Registration Link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/4913976252310689025
REMINDER OF THE WEEK:
Readiness tasks for NCS
It’s only 5 steps, it won’t take long. Find your invitation email, click on the link and get started. If you haven’t received the email, contact Pobal (see above). Don’t wait until a parent arrives with a CHICK!
If you have any questions or require and further information, contact us on 094 96 2254
Leave a Reply