Pobal announcement: Important email security message
If you have received an email claiming to be from a member of Pobal staff requesting your email/account login details, similar to the below, please do not open it or submit any personal details.
Please read the steps below carefully and follow the instructions if necessary.
- If you deleted the mail upon receipt – you can ignore the instruction here.
- If you opened the email, but did not click on any links contained within – you can ignore the instruction here.
- If you opened the email and clicked the links contained within but did not input your username and password as requested by opening the link – you can ignore the instruction here.
- If you opened the email, clicked on the links contained within and did input your username and password as requested by opening the link – please change your password immediately.
Pobal will never ask for your email/account login details by email. If you ever receive a suspicious email such as this from Pobal, please contact us immediately.
If you have any concerns regarding the fraudulent email please contact the Early Years Provider Centre by raising a request on Hive with the following categories:
- Request type: Technical Issue
- Request type detail: General
- Programme request: Hive