PIP Announcement: Updated CCSP Saver Programme Rules 2020/2021
The Department of Children and Youth Affairs have updated the CCSP Saver Programme rules for the 2020/2021 programme year.
Key points are:
- the addition of the PUP under eligibility
- a Saver retaining their status provided they are in attendance and registered on PIP by the 13th August 2021
- the option of the use of email as confirmation for a range of documents
- an update of the rules for services who open for 37 weeks
- an update for the 50 plus week attendance rule
It is essential that all Early Learning Care and School Aged Childcare Services familiarise themselves with all the updates for the 2020/2021 CCSP Saver Programme Rules. If you require further clarification, please contact your local CCC.