Grovelands Childcare are recruiting for two part time Early Years Educators & a Full time educator
Grovelands- Athlone center’s:
- IDA Athlone
- Ballymahon Road
Both Positions are Monday-Friday , working 9.30am- 12.30pm .
We are also recruiting a full time position in IDA Athlone . This position is Monday – Friday at least 36 hours.
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the health, welfare and development of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities through the Aistear curriculum to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, families and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
The successful candidate must have:
- A sincere and genuine love for children
- Childcare Qualification as listed on the DCEDIY recognised Childcare Qualifications to minimum Level 5 from a recognised body though Level 7+ would be advantageous
- Knowledge of TUSLA requirements and 2016 regulation
- Minimum 1 year paid working experience in a childcare setting
- Knowledge of working with Siolta and Aistear
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Onsite antigen testing available
- Access to PPE
- FFP2 medical masks provided
Join our award winning team ! For further information or to submit C.V. please contact:
- Mobile : 0830963173