Grovelands are currently recruiting for full time and part time (Afternoon) Early Years Educators in Monksland service.
We are currently recruiting for full time and part time Early Years Educators in our Monksland service.
Both Positions are Monday-Friday. The part time position is an afternoon role ,1pm – 6pm.
The Full Time position will be at least 36 hours per week across our opening hours of 8am-6pm.
- To ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for the health, welfare and development of the children
- Actively engage the children in developmentally appropriate learning activities through the Aistear curriculum to facilitate the potential development of each child.
- Observe and record children’s progress
- To communicate effectively with children, families and staff alike.
- Meet established policies and procedures, creating an environment of best practice.
The successful candidate must have:
- A sincere and genuine love for children
- Childcare Qualification as listed on the DCEDIY recognised Childcare Qualifications to minimum Level 5 from a recognised body though Level 7+ would be advantageous
- Knowledge of TUSLA requirements and 2016 regulation
- Minimum 1 year paid working experience in a childcare setting
- Knowledge of working with Siolta and Aistear
- First Aid, Manual Handling and Food Safety Certified an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Onsite antigen testing available
- Access to PPE
- FFP2 medical masks provided
Join our award winning team ! For further information or to submit C.V please contact:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile : 0830963173