Glinsk Childcare are recruiting
To work with Preschool, ECCE Children and Afterschool Children.
Role would include to support and assist in the provision of full time day care of the highest quality in a holistic setting for children from one year to three year old’s.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Be willing to work with children of various ages from babies to after school children.
• Perform a variety of tasks, such as nappy changing, toileting, sterilising, feeding, nap supervision and engaging in play.
• Conduct observations of children under the direction of the room leader
• Follow the policies and procedures of the service at all times
• Cleaning, tidying and storage of equipment and toys after use
• Coordinate the implementation of activities suitable for different age groups
• Maintain room, and equipment, to ensure the health and safety of children at all times
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene
• Organise materials and toys to the benefit of children
• Support children’s developments – emotional, social, physical and cognitive in carrying out activities
• Attend meetings and undergo training as required
• Be aware of child protection procedures and advise manager should you have any concerns about a child
• Maintain strict confidentiality, any breach of confidentiality about children or their families will constitute gross misconduct
• Perform other reasonable and relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Minimum FETAC Level 5 in Childcare
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Kindness, warmth and responsiveness to the needs of children
• Good Communication and Relating Skills with children, staff and parents
• Have a sense of humor.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
To apply contact: The Manager, Caisleán Óir, Glinsk Community Childcare.
firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and Cover Letter.