Frenchpark & Districts Childcare are recruiting
Senior Early Years Educator (Full-Time)
The Senior Early Years Educator will be responsible for the management and smooth running of their room in line with the Childcare Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016 and the implementation of the policies & procedures for Frenchpark & Districts Childcare CLG.
Candidates should have the following: Essential Criteria
- Childcare QQI Level 6 or above
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Ability to lead and communicate well with your team
- Knowledge of Childcare Act 1991 (Early Years Services) Regulations 2016
- Knowledge of curriculum planning, Aistear &
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in partnership with parents
- Staff Uniforms provided, Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous Professional Development provided
- 21 days’ annual leave per annum
Please contact Ms. Kelly Hamilton, Manager on 094 9870111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a detailed job description and person specification. A panel may be formed to fill future vacancies. Applicants should forward their CV with covering letter in support of their application by post or email to: Ms. Kelly Hamilton, Manager, Frenchpark and Districts Childcare CLG, Frenchpark, Co Roscommon. Email: email@example.com Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 1st April 2022 at 5pm.Frenchpark and Districts Childcare CLG is an equal opportunities employer. Canvassing will disqualify.