Early Years Teacher Part Time Fixed Term Contract- Cuan Bhride Childcare Centre
Early Years Teacher Part Time Fixed Term Contract
• Minimum QQI/Fetac V in ECCE
• Ability to ensure the health and safety of children at all times
• Experience planning child-centred activities
• Experience working as part of a team
• Good oral and written communication
• Ability to work on own initiative, willing to work flexible hours
• Garda Vetting required
• QQI/Fetac VI in ECCE or higher qualification/equivalent
• Experience working with different ages of children from babies to toddlers, to preschool to after school
• Strong Knowledge in High/Scope Curriculum & Síolta
• Current First Aid Certificate, Children First Training, Manual Handling, and any other certificates relevant to Early Childhood Education and Care.
Shortlisting of candidates may apply. Subject to Garda Clearance. Please call for a blank Garda Clearance Form. Job description available upon request. A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled, including relief work. Canvassing will disqualify.
Interested applicants should send in completed Garda Clearance Form with letter of expression of interest and CV no later than Friday, 7 August 2020 5pm to:
The Manager, Cuan Bhríde Childcare Centre, Four Mile House, Co. Roscommon F42W326
090 662 9844 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuan Bhríde Childcare Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.