Derrinabroc After School Invites application for- Afterschool Manager
Derrinabroc After School
Invites applications for the position of
(12-15 hours per week during school term – Fixed Term Contract)
Derrinabroc After School is seeking to recruit an experienced enthusiastic and dynamic person to take on the role of Afterschool Manager based at St Colman’s NS Derrinabroc.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant child care qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience working with school age children
- Desirable Qualification
- Minimum of QQI Level 6 in, Social Studies, Youth Work, Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working with school age children which includes deputising or acting in a leadership or management role
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Understanding the government and statutory requirements associated with the childcare industry
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Management of Staff
- Managing budgets
Selection process will involve short listing of applicants for interview based on the criteria for the position as outlined in the job description and person specification which available by request.
To apply please send C.V. and Letter of Application to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications 17/06/2022
For more information,
http://derrinabrocns.scoilnet.ie/blog/ is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes suitably qualified applicants from all sections of society.