Cuan Bhride are recruiting a relief panel
• Minimum QQI/Fetac V in ECCE
• Ability to ensure the health and safety of children at all times
• Experience planning child-centred activities
• Experience working as part of a team
• Good oral and written communication
• Ability to work on own initiative, willing to work flexible hours
• Garda Vetting required
Subject to Garda Clearance. Please call for a blank Garda Clearance Form. Job description available upon request. A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled, including relief work. Canvassing will disqualify.
Interested applicants should send in completed Garda Clearance Form with letter of expression of interest and CV no later than Friday 30 April 2021 5pm to:
The Manager, Cuan Bhríde Childcare Centre, Four Mile House, Co. Roscommon F42W326
090 662 9844 email@example.com
Cuan Bhríde Childcare Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.