Cuan Bhride are recruiting a Manager
Great Conditions of Employment:
Three paid sick days (pro-rata)
Positive and supportive working environment
Paid Continuous Professional Development
Flexibility with overtime and in lieu hours
• Responsible for developing, delivering and managing the daily operations of the Centre in order to ensure a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for children, in line with all regulatory requirements with the support of the management team.
• Ability to facilitate the education and care of all children within the centre with a child centred approach.
• Minimum QQI/Fetac level 6 in ECCE – (Level 7+ an advantage).
• Ability to ensure the health and safety of children at all times.
• Ability to manage finances and project future budget planning.
• Ability to execute all company policies, procedures, health and safety/ risk assessments as stipulated in the Childcare Regulations.
• Strong knowledge of Child Protection Legislation and implementation.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Have a full understanding off all guidelines as set out by TUSLA.
• A minimum of three years in the early years sector and at least one year of these in a supervisory role within the sector.
• Communicate effectively in a clear and professional manner at all times.
• Experience as a team leader.
• Ability to build positive relationships with parents and families.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Knowledge in Health & Safety procedures.
• Ability to work on own initiative, model best practice and willing to work flexible hours.
• Garda Vetting required.
• QQI 7 or higher in Early Years Education.
• Experience working on the HIVE.
• An understanding of Core Funding and other Government Schemes.
• Experience in grant writing.
• Experience in Policy and procedure writing.
• Experience in staff scheduling.
• Experience in recruitment and supervision of staff.
• Experience in government inspections.
Shortlisting may apply. Canvassing will disqualify.
Interested applicants should forward CV to CuanBhrideVMC@gmail.com no later than 5pm on Monday December 19th2022.
Cuan Bhríde Childcare Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.