Croghan Fairy Bush requires a full time Childcare Manager to oversee our Early Years and School Age service
Croghan Fairy Bush requires a full time Childcare Manager to oversee our Early Years and School Age service to ensure compliance and best practice in all areas of child protection and welfare across the service. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the childcare facility, which is run by a Voluntary Management Committee.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Childcare Manager to provide the highest standard of professional leadership in the operating of our Early Years and School Age service
The successful candidate must have
• Minimum FETAC Level 6 (or recognised equivalent) in a childcare qualification
• At least 1 year experience in the role of Childcare Manager / Childcare Supervisor
• Knowledge of TUSLA Early Years Inspectorate, Department of Education Inspectorate with experience of achieving compliance
• Knowledge of the Pobal system and funding applications
• Supervision of staff in all aspects of their duties
• Experience working with and reporting to a Voluntary Management Committee
• Experience in Human Resources including recruitment, CPD, rosters, staff meetings/reviews, contracts, holidays
• Excellent IT skills, report writing and experience working in a highly regulated environment
• Level 7/8 in Early Childhood Studies or equivalent
• Business Management, Community Development or equivalent/relevant qualification
• Knowledge and experience in Payroll and Revenue
• Child protection, Manual Handling, DLP and Fire and Safety training
• Experience in networking with local/national agencies such as County Childcare Committees, TUSLA, REIS, Better Start
• Organising fundraising events
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to
The Chairperson, Croghan Fairy Bush Limited
Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information contact 071 9668400
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 19th August 2022.
CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER