Croghan Fairy Bush -full time
Appointment of Childcare Supervisor (Full Time Post)
at Croghan Fairy Bush CLG
Particulars of the Post:
• The supervisor at Croghan Fairy Bush Company will play a key role in the delivery of a Quality Childcare Service, in line with the Childcare Act 1991 (Early Years’ Service Regulations 2016).
• The Supervisor input must accommodate the Croghan Childcare Resource with essential Regulation, Family and Carers’ requirements, other requirements.
• A third level qualification relating to Early Childhood Care and Education, or equivalent.
• Interpersonal communication skills are essential to the post.
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a supervisory post is desirable.
• The Supervisor will work in close liaison with the Fairy Bush Manager and Board of Management, in maintaining a progressive Community Based Childcare Service.
Full information is available from the Business Manager, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Croghan, Boyle. Co. Roscommon. Telephone: 071-9668400, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest date for receipt of completed applications/CV; Friday 24th January 2020.
CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER