Croghan Fairy Bush are recruiting-Business Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to facilitate efficient delivery of the Fairy Bush Community Crèche service at Cluain Aoibhinn, Croghan :
BUSINESS MANAGER- FULL TIME POST
Responsible for the day to day management of Croghan Community Childcare Service.
• Business Management experience to include finance, budgeting, marketing, IT, report writing and payroll
• Minimum of 2 years management experience in a childcare facility
• Competent communication skills
• Experience working with and reporting to a Voluntary Board of Management
• The ability to work in partnership with parents and the local community
• Knowledge and experience of the National Childcare Schemes/Childcare Regulations (www.dcya.gov.ie/www.tusla.ie/www.pobal.ie)
• Experience in Human Resources including supporting and supervising staff and volunteers.
• Child protection, first aid and fire and safety training
• Experience in networking with local/national childcare agencies
• Organising fundraising events.
All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form. Latest date for receipt of applications for all positions: 21st February 2022.
For further information please contact management on 071 9668400.
Covering letter with CV maybe addressed to The Board of Management, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Cluain Aoibhinn, Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org