Croghan Fairy Bush are recruiting a Part time Business Manager
CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH LIMITED
Invites applications for
Part Time Post
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day today management of the childcare facility which is run by a Voluntary Management Committee
• Management Skills to include Finance, Budgeting, Marketing, IT and Payroll
• Minimum of 1 year Management experience
• Experience working with and reporting to a Voluntary Management Committee
• Experience in Human Resources including supporting and supervising staff and volunteers
• Good report writing and interpersonal skills
• Organising fundraising events
• Diploma in Business Management, Community Development or equivalent/relevant qualification.
• Knowledge of the National Childcare Schemes/Childcare Regulations (www.dcya.gov.ie/www.tusla.ie)
• Child protection and Fire and Safety training
• Experience in networking with local/national agencies such as Roscommon County Childcare Committee and other relevant agencies
• Work in partnership with parents and the local community
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to
The Chairperson, Croghan Fairy Bush Limited
Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is: 13th May 2022.
CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER