Croghan Fairy Bush are recruiting a full time Childcare supervisor
• Minimum FETAC Level 6 Childcare Qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience as a Supervisor in a childcare setting or equivalent
• Child Protection training and First Aid
• Implementation and knowledge of legislation in relation to welfare of children’s health and wellbeing – Pre-school Regulations 2006, Childcare Act 1991
• Supervision of staff in all aspects of their duties
• Knowledge of the Department of Children and Youth Affairs National Government Programmes, Early Childhood Care & Education Programme, Community Childcare Subvention Programme and National Childcare Scheme
• Competent communication skills, IT skills, report management and record keeping
• Ability to motivate and maintain a high standard of professional childcare in a holistic environment.
All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form. Latest date for receipt of applications for all positions: 21st February 2022.
For further information please contact management on 071 9668400.
Covering letter with CV maybe addressed to The Board of Management, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG, Cluain Aoibhinn, Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply