Croghan Fairy Bush are recruiting a Business Manager
CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH CLG
Invites applications for
FULL TIME POST
Responsible for the day to day management of Croghan Community Childcare Service.
• Business Management experience to include finance, budgeting, marketing, IT, report writing and payroll
• Minimum of 2 year management experience in a full day childcare facility
• Relevant Childcare qualification
• Competent communication skills
• Experience working with and reporting to a Voluntary Board of Management
• The ability to work in partnership with parents and the local community
• Knowledge and experience of the National Childcare Schemes/Childcare Regulations (www.dcya.gov.ie/www.tusla.ie/www.pobal.ie)
• Experience in Human Resources including supporting and supervising staff and volunteers.
• Child protection, first aid and fire and safety training
• Experience in networking with local/national childcare agencies
• Organising fundraising events.
OTHER VACANT POSITIONS
Applications are invited for full and part time Early Years Educators.
A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled. Further information available from management on 071 966 8400.
*All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form*
Please forward Curriculum Vitae to
The Chairperson, Croghan Fairy Bush CLG
Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to email@example.com.
Latest date for receipt of applications for all positions: 26th November 2021.
CROGHAN FAIRY BUSH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER