September 14, 2020
St. Fidelma’s Childcare Service Corbally Tulsk, Co.Roscommon – 0719639202
- To plan and prepare meals for children in Healthy Eating policies and all relevant legislation.
- To cater for individual dietary requirements that children may have.
- To implement Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) Guidelines.
- Maintain all necessary kitchen records in accordance with HACCP e.g. Temperature checks on food and fridges, completion of cleaning sheets, maintaining food delivery logs etc.
- Ensuring hygiene and cleanliness within the kitchen is of the highest standard. Daily cleaning of kitchen and its equipment is required.
- To be aware of stock levels for the kitchen and prepare stock orders based on this.
- To undertake future and refresher training courses as appropriate.
- To wear suitable clothing in the kitchen i.e. hairnet, closed top shoes, gloves etc.
- To engage with Staff & Children regarding menu, likes, dislikes, portion sizes etc.
HOURS: 10.30am – 4.30pm Monday, Thursday and Friday weekly (18 hours a week).
Closing Date: Monday, 5th October 2020.
Leave a Reply