Childcare Supervisor (full time) at Croghan Fairy Bush
- Minimum FETAC Level 6 Childcare Qualification
- A least two years’ experience as a Supervisor in a childcare setting or equivalent
- Child Protection training and First Aid Response
- Implementation and knowledge of legislation in relation to welfare of children’s health and wellbeing – Pre-school Regulations 2006, Childcare Act 1991
- Knowledge of the Department of Children and Youth Affairs National Government Programmes, Early Childhood Care & Education Programme (ECCE), Community Childcare Subvention Programme (CSS) and National Childcare Scheme (NCS)
- Competent communication skills, IT skills, report management and record keeping
- Ability to motivate and maintain a high standard of professional childcare in a holistic environment.
*All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Applications with CV maybe addressed to the Business Manager, Croghan fairy Bush CLG, Carrowmore, Croghan, Boyle, Co Roscommon or by email to email@example.com
For further information please contact the Business Manager on 071 9668400