May 14, 2018
CCS/P Top Up – PIP Announcement
Further to the announcement posted to the PIP Portal on 26.10.17, please note the following:
If your service currently offers ECCE in addition to CCS/P you may be entitled to a top-up payment for eligible registrations.
In order to qualify, your service must have been awarded the following under ECCE 2017:
· Higher Capitation
· LINC (AIM Level 1)
Top-up payment will then be issued for:
Any child attending CCS or CCSP who would have otherwise been eligible to attend for ECCE
i.e. any child born between 1st January 2013 and 31st March 2015 currently registered at your service for CCS/P instead of ECCE.
Payment will be issued over the summer months (date to be confirmed) by way of a special allocation (single payment).
The calculation is currently being prepared, but we can confirm that payment will be based on the rates your service is currently receiving for Higher Capitation (€10.50 per child per 5 day week) and LINC (€2.00 per child per 5 day week).
The following will also factor into your top-up calculation:
· Attendance – Payment will be based on actual attendance e.g. if an eligible child is registered from 06.11.17 to 30.03.18 under CCSP, then top-up payment for LINC/Higher Capitation will cover that period only.
· Allowance – Similarly, payment will reflect service allowance for Higher Capitation/LINC e.g. if your service has been awarded Higher Capitation/LINC from 01.01.18 to 29.06.18, then top-up payment will only be made for eligible children registered during this period.
· Higher Capitation CAP – If a service has already exceeded their Higher Capitation allowance under ECCE, a top-up under CCS/P will not be made/apply.
· F.T.E. – Payment will be adjusted to reflect attendance less than 5 days.
· Service Calendars – Payment will be made for payable weeks only.
Further information will be provided closer to the time of calculation and payment.
Leave a Reply