Brightsparks Preschool, Lisacul- AIM Support Worker/Classroom Educator
Brightsparks Preschool, Lisacul is currently seeking candidates for a position of an AIM Support Worker/Classroom Educator starting 29th August 2022. We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring, reliable, and energetic person to join our team. Working Monday-Friday, 8.30am to 13.30pm with a competitive salary and excellent holiday entitlement.
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure the individual needs of children are identified and met
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and operational practices at all times
- Make sure positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents, committee and carers.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum Childcare FETAC Level 5
- Up to date First Aid and Child Protection Training
All applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter C/O Board of Management to
Lisacul Community Centre Lisacul, Co Roscommon
or email email@example.com
Closing date 24th June 2022.