Aim Support Worker required Lanesborough/Ballyleague Community Childcare Servic
LANESBOROUGH/BALLYLEAGUE COMMUNITY CHILDCARE SERVICE CLG
The Green, Lanesborough, Co Longford N39 V104
Telephone No. 043-3330957 email: email@example.com
AIM SUPPORT WORKER (Fixed Term)
Lanesborough/Ballyleague Community Childcare Service CLG is a community based service offering both early years and school aged childcare for 38 weeks per year.
The early years service offers sessional preschool to children aged between 2 years and 6 months and 5 years.
Hours and Term required 9.30am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday until 29th June 2022.
We are looking for an AIM support assistant to join our preschool
Your role will be to provide additional support within a preschool room
The successful candidate must have:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
• Knowledge of Aistear & Síolta Frameworks
• Be kind, caring and positive in their interaction with children
• First Aid and Manual Handling an advantage
• Appropriate Garda Vetting/ Police Clearance essential
• Knowledge of Child Protection
A QQI level 5 Childcare qualification is the minimum requirement.
The position is for an immediate start.
Please email a letter of application and C.V to
Closing date: Tuesday 21st December 2021